You do not need an account to attend a virtual meeting on GoToMeeting. Download the app on your smartphone or tablet through the App store for free. You may also join on your computer.
Beginning this Wednesday we will have Prayer Time for from 6:30 PM - 6:50 PM. During that window you can enter the following link (https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/170465669) and join to see, listen, and interact. Even if your computer does not have a camera, you can still join and see what is happening, hear, and write comments.
You can also dial in using your phone:
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 170-465-669
Due to further precautions encouraged by our President on March 16th we suspended all assembly at the church until further notice. However, we still want to interact and grow together in the Word of God.
- Pastor Matt and Pastor John will teach Wednesday Discipleship at 7:00 PM on Facebook Live. (Go to www.facebook.com/HarfordNorth. You may even watch if you don't have a Facebook account. If you would like help setting up a Facebook account, contact Julia in the church office.)
- Pastor John and Pastor Matt will lead a Sunday Bible Study at 10:00 AM on Facebook Live. (Go to www.facebook.com/HarfordNorth. You may even watch if you don't have a Facebook account.) This week's study will be Behavior Consistent with the Cross in Mark 10:32-45. You may find the notes for Sunday at the bottom of the page.
- Though we are not meeting in person, tithing is still important and vital to the on-going ministry of the church. We have a few options for you to continue to give:
1. Online Giving- Click here to be directed to our online giving platform.
2. Mail- You can mail checks to:
North Harford Baptist Church
4008 Old Federal Hill Rd
Jarrettsville, MD 21084
3. Drop off- You may drop off your check at the church office during regular office hours.
M,W,Th- 7:30AM - 3:00PM F- 7:30AM - 1:30PM
- There are things we can do during this time to stay connected to God and our church family. Read your Bible. Pray. (Continue, or begin, to utilize our 2020 Faith Challenge. It is available here.) Make a list of people to pray for each day. Contact your church family through calls, texts, emails, and cards. Share meaningful scripture with friends and family. Share resources and check on those who might find it difficult to get out for needed items.
We all hope this schedule is temporary and will update you with any new developments. Please let us know if you have any needs or prayer concerns. The church office is open. You may fill out the form below as well.