After You Are Saved - Growing in Christ
1. Bear witness of your salvation by sharing your faith with others.
"Everyone therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven." Matthew 10:32
2. Bear witness of your salvation by being baptized.
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20
3. Become involved in individual and public Bible Study to grow in your faith.
"Like newborn babes, long for the pure milk of the word, that by it you may grow in respect to salvation." 1 Peter 2:2
4. Devote yourself to prayer to grow in your faith.
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
5. Keep your fellowship with God by daily admitting your sins to Him.
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9
6. Join a Bible-believing church.
"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more, as you see the day drawing near." Hebrews 10:23-25