Thank you for visiting our website. We would love for you to visit North Harford Baptist Church. We realize it can be difficult to enter a new place, so we hope to put you at ease with some basic information.
Who We Are
North Harford Baptist Church is part of the Southern Baptist Association. We agree with the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message. We believe the Bible should be read, studied, and preached. On Sunday mornings we are currently digging into John 13-17.
9:45 AM Sunday School
11:00 AM Worship Service*
6:30 PM Evening Worship*
6:30 PM Church-wide Prayer
7:00 PM Discipleship class,
Choir, Missions Groups (kids & teens)*
What we emphasize as baptists:
- The Bible is our only authority.
- Every person on earth has sinned and needs to be saved from the penalty of sin.
- Salvation is the free gift of God and is received when a person prays to God, repenting of sin, and trusts in Jesus' full payment for sin on the cross.
- Every church member must be a "born again" Christian.
- Jesus Christ is Lord, and must be recognized as such by every Christian in all aspects of life.
- Every Christian can pray and confess sin directly to God, and ought to do so.
- Every Christian can read and learn from God's word, the Bible, and is encouraged to do so every day.
- Baptism is by immersion and is commanded by Jesus after we have received Him as our personal Savior and Lord.
- The Lord's Supper (communion) does not save us, but helps us to remember what Jesus did to save us from the penalty of our sins.